Tuesday, October 17, 2006

5 Months Old!


I am 5 months old today. I'm laughing and smiling all the time and am a very happy baby -- as you can see! I've discovered my hands and just saw my feet for the first time a few days ago -- they're pretty fascinating! :) My dog, Nora, and I have started playing together too. Nora tickles my feet with her nose and then I kick her back -- it makes me giggle! :) I'm still sleeping around 12 hours a night and taking a few naps during the day as well. And I eat rice cereal about twice a day and am enjoying it much more. I barely spit up any on my bib -- I'm getting so big!

I went to a playdate today with my twin friends Madeline & Mallorie. We don't get to play together much because they're so much bigger than me, but Mom says that will change in a few months when I start crawling and sitting up on my own. Nevertheless, I had a good time! It was a nice 5 Month Birthday! :)

2 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, October 17, 2006, Blogger Becks & Lee said...

What a cutie! You are growing up so fast!! Can't believe you are already 5 months old!! Happy 5 month birthday to you!

 
At 6:23 PM, October 18, 2006, Blogger Frank Davenport said...

Happy 5 months Emily!!!! I love the sweater that you knit Jen! You're going to have to teach me how to do that! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home