Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Feeling Better

Just an update on the family's health. Emily is still congested and coughing a little, but much better than on Monday. Her fever has gone completely but she's still sleeping for most of the day. Which has been nice for me because I'm still not feeling much better. My voice has come back more today but I still have a sore throat and am very congested.

We did go see those two houses last night and we are making an offer on one of them tonight. The family moved out of this house to relocate for another job last August and we've gotten the impression from their realtor that they are very anxious to sell. Hopefully this will enable us to get a good price and be able to do some repairs right away. Yes, I said repairs. We've chosen another house that could use some remodeling. But are you surprised? -- You know Nelson and I always need projects! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home