Friday, February 16, 2007

9 Months Old

I am 9 months old today. Some of my favorite things to do are play with my dog, eat cheerios, play peek-a-boo with Mom and Dad, and play in the church nursery with my new friends.

Mom says I am definitely a girl with how much I talk. I mostly say kha-kha, ba-ba, yee-yee, gaw-gaw, and ma-ma & da-da (but I don't know what they mean). I laugh all the time and am very ticklish! Nothing makes me laugh more than seeing my dog after I wake up in the morning or after a nap. I can barely stay on the changing table, I'm laughing and wiggling so much!

I can sit up very well on my own now, but still can't sit back up after falling over. I really want to crawl but just haven't figured out how. Mom says I could learn if I would ever stay on my belly for more than 30 seconds before flipping onto my back -- but I just don't like tummy time. I'll learn to crawl and walk someday -- but so far I'm having a blast just doing what I'm doing.

I'm eating a bunch of new foods now that I have 5 teeth. I have 4 on the bottom and 1 on top -- and a few more coming in too. This is really making my nose run and I am drooling all the time. Some of my favorite foods, besides Cheerios, are peaches, bananas, broccoli, sweet potatoes and turkey. It's been hard for me to drink from the bottle because of my ear infection but, I'm starting to feel better and am almost back to normal.

Dad says he loves this phase and how much fun I am, but he isn't really thrilled with my new game -- it's called, "I drop the toys and Dad picks them up". I don't know why he doesn't like this but I think it's the funnest thing I've ever done! I also like to put everything in my mouth and taste it. This has made for a bit more cleaning/sterilizing for my parents but I know they don't mind. :)

Well, that's about it for me. Every day is new and I'm always doing neat things -- so keep posted and I'm sure Mom will update you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home