Thursday, May 17, 2007

Happy Birthday, Emily!




Today is Emily's 1st Birthday. My grandma is visiting us through the weekend and we had quite the day! We had Emily's pictures taken this morning and then this afternoon we made Emily's birthday cake. I've never "professionally" decorated a cake before and my "instructor" (a.k.a. Grandma) said I got an A+! :) We had a blast putting everything together and sampling the frosting and cake in the process -- isn't that the point of baking? :)

Emily seemed to love all of her presents and played with them all! She really dove into the puzzle that Grandma got her and she was quite fascinated at the sounds coming out of the Spanish toys I got her. She'll learn!! :)

Tomorrow we have Emily's 12 Mos Check-up and I'll let you know then what her stats are and how everything went! Until then . . . :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home