Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

We celebrated Nelson's birthday in West Virginia on Saturday, as well as Daniel's 30th Birthday. To make the night even more special, we all participated in a mystery dinner taking place in Texas in the 1980s. We had a blast and as you can tell -- got very into our characters and the period dress! :) And I just had to add the picture of Laura and me from Thanksgiving Day -- 100 times better than the one of us in our 80's garb! Wow -- that was some hair! :)


Nelson seemed to enjoy his toy train I got him and so did Emily -- I'm not sure she was completely sold on the fact that it was for Nelson and not her. :)







1 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, November 28, 2007, Blogger Beth said...

You do the 80s thing so well! I bet there are some great middle school pics of you w/ big bangs :0) Emily is so cute as bee, BTW.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home