Tuesday, April 29, 2008

30 Week Check-Up


I had another appointment this morning and everything seems to be going very well. I asked Judy if she could do another ultrasound for us, just to confirm that we're having a boy. It's been a while since the 14 wk one she had done and I just wanted to be 100% sure. Well, as the note on this picture says -- he is a boy for sure! (And he'll probably hate me forever for posting this picture!) :)

And for those of you who have not heard, we have chosen a name. I know we had originally said we would not share it with everyone until he was born but there are too many people close to us that are pregnant and we need to stake our claim to a name. So, we have chosen "ALEXANDER JACK LEWIS". We like Alex and Jack is a family name from my side. It took us a long time to finally decide on something but we think this is a strong name and are excited to see him in only 2 more months!! :)

1 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, May 01, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the name!! have you finished his nursery yet? i hope you are doing well!!

love, amanda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home