Thursday, June 12, 2008

37 Week Check-Up & Pregnancy Update



Sorry it's been so long since I posted anything (especially a belly-shot . . . I just keep forgetting). Poor Alex -- already suffering from "second-child-neglect". :(

I had my check-up today and everything looks good. Still no progression, so they have me coming in again next week. As some of you know, my OB recommended a few weeks ago that I have a C-section. Nelson and I gave this a lot of thought and prayer and have decided to not proceed down that road. My OB said today that they have changed their policy and will not induce until at least 39 weeks. So, I have at least 2 more weeks to go. I'm pretty uncomfortable and swollen, so let's hope this little guy wants to come early!! :)
That's about it for now -- I'll keep you posted! :)

1 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, June 12, 2008, Blogger Becks and Lee said...

Wow! Only two more weeks at max until Alex arrives!?! Your pregnancy seems to have flown by. But of course that is coming from me sitting on the other side of the country! :o) I am sure you are ready to have him and be done being pregnant at this point! Looking forward to more updates! Take care! Keep those feet up as much as possible! :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home