Sunday, September 06, 2009

Latest House Project

So, I've been disliking my Family Room for a while and I finally realized that it's because of the dated wood-paneling wall -- go figure, right?! So, while my parents were here, I put them to work. There's still a little more work to do (crown-molding on the top and baseboards on the bottom) but it's mostly finished. This is one of the only "before" pictures I could find.
Emily & Alex helping Papa with the demolition -- they weren't much help but they were awfully cute! :)

One side down -- one more to go . . .


Slowly but surely . . .

And at last, the final product. I'm much happier with the paneling down and I'm just loving the fireplace now! Thanks for all the help, M&D -- couldn't have done it without you! :)

2 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, September 06, 2009, Blogger krissy said...

It is SOOOO much better! I love it!! Good work.

 
At 8:34 PM, September 06, 2009, Blogger Unknown said...

I love it! Great job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home