Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Alexander's First Professional Hair Cut

We went and got Alex's hair cut again today. Jill, I love what you did to it at Thanksgiving and it was a good transitional cut from the long curls (that looked too girly, but simply adorable) to the all-boy cut he has now! It was just getting too long again, and I finally worked up the nerve to cut off all the curls! But all the worrying and concern might have been for nothing because it's not super-short and I'm thinking he didn't lose the curl -- time will tell! Isn't he so cute in his bomber jacket and newly cut hair?! What a little man! :)









1 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, December 27, 2009, Blogger Mike and Mindy Roth said...

My favorite part of these pics was his adorable leather jacket :) You're lucky he's happy through hair cuts. I do kid's hair cuts and more often than not there are lots of tears and tantrums at his age.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home