Friday, November 17, 2006

6 Months Old


Hello, everyone! Today is my half-birthday -- I'm six months old. So far my life is pretty fun. I am having a wonderful time with my grandma & grandpa. They are trying to teach me the numbers 1-10 in Spanish -- and it makes me laugh everytime! I'm still enjoying my bottles of formula and bowls of cereal and fruit. My third tooth is coming in (on the right of my bottom two) and it bothers me a little but not too much. Mom says this is why I'm drooling more than usual -- I just say it's because I enjoy peaches and bananas so much! :)

I'm getting much stronger every day and can put a lot of weight on my legs -- I really want to walk but just can't do it yet. I am rolling over more and more and that's pretty cool! And I'm still fascinated by my fingers and they distract me from picking up toys, but I'm ok with that. :)

I have my six month check-up next week and will let you all know then how much I've grown. Hope you enjoy the picture of me! I love you all!

Love,
Emily :)

2 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, November 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy half-birthday, Emily! We love you! Jan & Andy

 
At 12:34 AM, November 20, 2006, Blogger Ben Carpenter said...

Emily's not really typing already is she? : )

Have a great one, see you in a month.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home