Sunday, December 17, 2006

7 Months Old!


The time just seems to be going by faster and faster. I can't believe Emily is 7 months old already -- where has the time gone? I know we keep saying this, but she really is so amazing! She is simply fascinated by her fingers and toes. So fascinated that when she picks up toys to play with, she gets distracted by her fingers and drops the toy -- completely forgetting there was even a toy to begin with! But despite her short attention span, her dog keeps her entertained. I wish you could all hear her squeal with joy as Nora walks into a room or runs past. She thinks Nora is the neatest thing ever -- they are just destined to be good friends!

Emily is still not rolling over or crawling much -- but she does put all of her weight on her legs while standing. I even had her standing by herself last week for a few seconds! Maybe she'll be like my sister and just walk at a very early age -- guess we'll just have to wait and see!

We went to a Christmas program at our old church this evening and got to see a lot of great friends! We took advantage of the evening and took a few Christmas pictures -- hope you enjoy them! We are heading out to Orlando for Christmas (to see my sister, her husband and my parents) and then going to Baltimore for New Years (getting together with a group of college friends). We'll try to post while we're on vacation -- I know you all want to see Emily's first Christmas. But I do hope you have a wonderful week and a very Merry Christmas! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home