Monday, March 12, 2007

Nora Update



We had a bit of an incident last week with Nora charging an elderly neighbor. She didn't attack her or do anything to her, but I was very afraid she would. We called the vet and he agreed with us that she needs to be put down. So, we scheduled the appointment for tomorrow afternoon while my parents and sister are here -- the more moral support the better! It will be a very hard day and an extremely quiet house without her. She will be greatly missed!

















3 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, March 13, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, i'm so sorry guys!! that has to be so hard for you.

amanda

 
At 7:09 PM, March 13, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry about Nora. I'm glad you have family with you.
Love, Jan

 
At 11:12 PM, March 15, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about Nora!!! She is such a beautiful girl :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home