Sunday, June 29, 2008

First Trip to Church


That's right, we went to church today. Alex has been sleeping 2-3 hours at a time the last two nights and I felt up to seeing all our friends. So, we ventured out as a family. Alex slept through ABF (Adult Bible Fellowship -- Sunday School basically) and was a big hit with everyone we saw! Who could be suprised at that, right?! :)
We're all doing well and adjusting to having a new member of the family. Emily has done surprisingly well and has started giving kisses to her brother's head -- it's pretty cute to see!
I'm feeling remarkably well considering I gave birth on Wednesday and had a tubal on Thursday. The recovery from Alex has been 100 times better than that of Emily's birth and I praise God for that! :)
My parents are still here and will probably be here through the holiday weekend -- we couldn't be more greatful for their help! :)
I'll try to post more pictures tomorrow, so until then . . .

5 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, June 29, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great picture of all of you and out to church already! I am impressed and also grateful to God for this past week and how well everything went.
Love you, Faith

 
At 7:18 AM, June 30, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Emily's hair pulled back like that. What a lady she is! I cant believe how much that changes her looks. She looks so grown up!

Nice Picture of all of you! See ya in a few.
Krissy

 
At 9:17 AM, June 30, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

You all look great! :-)

 
At 9:25 AM, June 30, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nelson and Jenn,

Congrats! Jack is so adorable. Tracie and I (and Ava :)) couldn't be more happy for you. What a beautiful family you have! Looking forward to seeing you and having our children meet for the first time.
Curt

 
At 9:50 AM, June 30, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me again... sorry... I clearly have a Monday mind block going on... meant to say little Alexander Jack, not Jack! Congrats again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home