Tuesday, June 24, 2008

To The Hospital We Go . . .

. . . I had my 38 Week Check-up this morning and they were concerned about Alexander's heart rate (it was a little low), so they did a non-stress test. This came back normal, but when they did the bio-physical ultrasound (I'm pretty sure that's what it was), they found that his amniotic fluids were low as well. So, they are sending us to the hospital right now for a more detailed exam/review. If the results come back as they did this morning, they will induce me immediately. It doesn't sound like there's anything to be super-worried about, they just don't want me to wait any longer if these numbers stay low.

We'll keep you posted on anything that happens and your prayers are greatly appreciated!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home