Saturday, July 05, 2008

I love my brother!

I forgot the other day to list Alex's weight from his 1 week check-up. Alex was 7 lbs 1 oz when he was born and 6 lbs 12 ozs when we left the hospital. At his 1 wk check-up he was 6 lbs 14 ozs -- yeah! :)

Emily is doing really great with Alex and keeps asking where "brover Ai" or "bebe Ai" is when he's sleeping or in his swing. She's quite the little helper already -- trying to give him his pacifier or bringing me burp cloths. And she's in love with his blankets (although she's having a hard time realizing that they're Alex's and not her's -- she keeps saying "mine"). :)

My parents left for home today and we were sad to see them go -- they were a HUGE help and they really eased the transition for all of us! Thank you guys! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home