Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Mini Lewis-Family Reunion




We had a mini-family reunion over this past weekend. Sharilyn & Parker were here with Jill & Brennan helping me with the kids. Then over the weekend, Krissy & the girls came over and Nathan came as well! We all had a great time and the kids had a ton of fun dressing up and putting on a play for us (it was about Noah building the ark).

Sharilyn & Parker and Krissy & the girls left on Saturday and then Nathan went back home on Sunday afternoon. Jill and Brennan are here until Friday, still helping me with the kids. I'm starting to feel much better and should be able to fend on my own next week! There is no way I could have survived the last three weeks though without the help from my parents, Nelson, Jill & Sharilyn. Thank you guys -- I have the best family in the world!! :)


1 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, April 28, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recognize those dresses! Glad to see they are still being used after all these years! Cute pics of all the kiddos. Love, Judy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home