Sunday, May 17, 2009

Emily's Birthday Tea Party

We had a tea party themed birthday party for Emily today. We set up her table and chairs outside and she had a little garden party with three of her friends. Emily has been excited about this party for weeks now and she had an absolute blast! :)
I made a teapot cake and I have to say, it turned out ok. I'm no expert but I was pleased! And Emily loved it, so that was what mattered! :)




These four girls were just the cutest at their little tea party! :)





This was the wrapping on one of Emily's presents . . . isn't it beautiful? My friend Wendy is so talented! :)


Mia and Ella got Emily a birthday cake set for her kitchen. She instantly opened it up and started serving cake to everyone. It was priceless! :)


And Jade got her a bathtime baby that can go in the tub. Emily was begging for a bath . . . that had to be a first!! ;)



These are some books and clothes from her Grandad & Grandma Cochrane . . . she's going to look so cute in those dresses this summer! :)



Mia, Jade & Ella -- they were so adorable in their matching shades! (Emily was on overload and had NO desire to get in on the picture . . . we'll see what we can do with photoshop!)



These are some gifts from Emily's friend Kari (actually one of my good friends, but Emily absolutely adores her)! I didn't tell Emily that Kari was coming to the party until today . . . she wouldn't have been able to sleep had she known! :)

1 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, May 18, 2009, Blogger Cheryl said...

How fun! I'm glad she had such a wonderful time at her party! I will have to add your blog to the ones that I follow! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home