Friday, October 09, 2009

First Time at The Movies!

We took Emily to see Toy Story last weekend in the theaters. It was a double feature in 3D, but we only stayed for one show. She was so excited to be there and go on a "date" with Mommy & Daddy. She even got to have her own popcorn!! :)
I tried to get a picture of her looking at me, but she couldn't take her eyes off the big screen. Talk about being mesmerized!!

And you should have seen her trying to catch the things that were "flying" at her with the 3D affects! There was a preview for Jim Carrey's new Christmas movie, and at one point there were snowflakes coming out at you. Emily kept reaching for them and at one point she shouted, "I caught it, Mommy!" It was hilarious! :)


But by the end of the first film, she was up and out of her seat, walking back and forth between Nelson and me. So, we went home early. But she had an absolute blast and so did Nelson and I just watching her! :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home