Tuesday, October 13, 2009

SISTER HAZEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have the best sister in the whole world -- just wanted everyone to know that!! For my 30th birthday present, she bought me tickets to see our favorite band perform -- SISTER HAZEL! They were at Epcot over the weekend and we got to see them perform 3 times -- it was amazing!! Thank you, Tracie -- you are the best!! :)


Tracie and I have listened to and loved Sister Hazel for over a decade! They are from Gainsville, FL and perform often in Florida. Tracie has seen them several times, but unfortunately they don't make it to Ohio very often. This was my first Sister Hazel concert and I screamed like a teenager seeing The Beetles or Elvis. Nelson would have been mortified had he been with me -- but we had a blast!! :) And as an extra bonus, my cousin Katie flew into Orlando on Saturday morning, so she got to come with us to the concert. Sister Hazel was performing three times on Saturday and between each set, they were making everyone leave the ampitheatre and go wait in line again. During the last song of the second set, Katie jumped up and got in line for us. Let me tell you -- I have an amazing family! :)
Sister Hazel is just amazing! They put on three great concerts and were fantastic live -- if you haven't heard them before, I'd highly, highly, highly recommend them! (www.sisterhazel.com) :)

1 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, October 13, 2009, Blogger Unknown said...

Aww...thanks! I love you too! And it was worth every penny! I had a great time. Can you email me all the pics! We forgot to put them on my computer. oops! LOVE YA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home