Thursday, February 04, 2010

A Rough Week

We've been having a rough week here! Emily somehow caught Hand, Foot & Mouth and her face was COVERED in a nasty rash! Two days later, Nelson caught it and has been sick all week too! Luckily Alex & I have managed to avoid it all! YEAH!! :)

Nelson is back to work today and Emily is feeling much better. Even though she's better, I'm keeping her from school for one more day just to be safe. I thought we could do some fun things together today (bake, play games, play with her dolls, etc.). I asked her what she would like to do and she quickly got excited and said "We can clean"! What a crazy girl!! :)

1 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, February 04, 2010, Blogger Sharilyn said...

oh please please please, can I have her? She can clean here anytime!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home