Saturday, March 27, 2010

Funny Conversations With Emily

Emily is one crazy little girl! Here are a few things she has said lately:


We are sitting down to a nice family dinner of baked rigatoni earlier in the week. Alex has managed to knock all of his food off his plate and onto the table. Emily pointed out the "error of his ways" and I said it was ok, he's still learning and he can be a pig in the process. Emily says "Alex is a pig but I'm not. I'm a butterfly. ...They aren't messy." Priceless!

Emily stopped me one morning from pouring cereal to tell me that "I'm not a butterfly anymore. Now I'm a doggie. And a door." What a nut! :)

We had pancakes for breakfast this morning and I asked Emily which she would prefer on top of them, butter or peanut butter. She said she wanted both and I said she could only have one or the other. She then looks at me with all seriousness and says "I want the other". And which one would that be kiddo?!?! What a funny girl!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home