Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Gotta Love 3 Year Olds!

Emily's teachers sent home a questionnaire that Emily filled out at school a few weeks ago. Thought you might like to see what she came up with! :)

My daddy's name is "Daddy".
My daddy is "1" years old.
He weighs "5 lbs" and is "1 feet" tall.
His hair is "brown" and his eyes are "blue".
My dad loves to relax by "taking a nap on the couch".
He likes to wear "comfy pants".
His favorite household chore is "crafts".
His favorite TV show is "the one with a red dot".
His favorite song is "Bob & Larry". (Veggie Tales)
Daddy always tells me to "go upstairs and cry".
My daddy always "tells people what not to do".
It makes me happy when "he goes to bed".
When my dad shops, he loves to buy "grapes".
If he could go on a trip, he would go to "preschool" and he would take "me".


How funny is that? It sounds like he's this lazy tyrant who likes to sleep all day and yell at her. He really does love her and he is a fantastic dad. Those kids say the darnedest things!! ;)

3 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, March 17, 2010, Blogger Sharilyn said...

that is absolutely hysterical!

 
At 8:19 PM, March 18, 2010, Blogger Sharilyn said...

Sounds like she hit it on the head to me. JT

 
At 2:01 PM, April 02, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that Nelson loves crafts! Now get off that couch, hike up the comfy pants, and go make something! Love, Judy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home