Sunday, May 25, 2014

Emily Grace

Here are some random pictures of Emily over the last few months.  She is such a rule-follower and rule-maker, so here is a list of her rules.  :)
 
 Alex made a snowman that had this saying on the heart, "My nose is cold, my toes are too.  But my heart is warm with love for you."  He no sooner got home from school and was taking it out of his backpack to give to Emily.  They can fight like cats and dogs, but then they are so sweet and loving to each other.  :)
 
 Emily was practicing her dancing skills for her father-daughter date night and Alex volunteered.  I love the look in Alex's eyes as he dances with his sister.  He just adores her!
 Emily and I sent this picture to a friend of ours that lives in Mozambique.  Oddette loved it and we had fun making it!  :)
Emily is growing into a beautiful young lady and she is such a sweet girl - always caring for those around her and creating new artwork everyday. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home