Tuesday, March 14, 2006

31 Week Check-Up and Last Child Birth Class


Here are a few pictures of my grandma, my mom & dad, and me. It was fun to have them here last week and we had a really good time! We went to the President McKinnley Library, on a tour of the Harry London's Chocolate Factory, and played a few games of Phase 10 & Hand and Foot. It was a good time! :)

I had my 31 Week Check-up yesterday. Everything is going well and I'm feeling ok, with the exception of some increased swelling in my hands and feet. Judy has me coming in next week again just to make sure my swelling doesn't get worse, but everything is going great! :)

We had our last Child Birth Class last night -- that went fast!!! We toured the hospital and labor/delivery ward. It was fun to see where we'll be in two months and to get an idea of what things look like. The class overall was very informative but we were glad it was done in four weeks -- definitely too many videos! But it did give us a good idea of what's going to happen considering we felt completely ignorant beforehand. :)

That's about it for now. Until next week . . .

2 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, March 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the update.... Your parents are very young looking....I hope the remianing time goes very fast.... She look so sweet in the untra sound...I am very excited for you and Nelson.....You will be such great parents... Hope to see you soon!!!
Virgie

 
At 1:32 PM, March 16, 2006, Blogger Becks & Lee said...

Glad to hear all is going well for you and your pregnancy at this point! You are looking great Jenn! Not too much longer! :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home