Friday, February 17, 2006

Just some updates!

I thought you all might like to see and hear some updates on what is going on over here. The baby is kicking all the time now and we even got to see her kick last week! That was a surprise as I didn't realize it would happen this soon, but I guess I am 7 mos along! :)

As some of you know, my dad is making the crib for us. He is quite the woodworker, as you can see (this is the back of the crib)! This crib will transition into a toddler bed and then into a full size bed -- and I'm sure it will be a family treasure!

We were in Alabama last week visiting our best friends, Ben & Laura. We had a great time seeing them again and while we were there, I knit my first sweater -- for the baby! I have been knitting for about a year but have never tried anything from a pattern. I am quite pleased with my handy-work and thought you'd all like to see "Razzy's" first home-made sweater! :)

D-Day (due date) is quickly approaching and we are trying to get everything settled up here before then. The rental house is coming along and we are hoping to have it finished by end of April! :) My next appointment is on Monday and this will start the cycle of appointments every two weeks. Our birthing classes start Monday night as well and will go through mid-March.

That's about it for us -- at least until Monday's update on our appointment! Until then . . .

1 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, February 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did a great job on the sweater, but I think it's too much like tie-dye for my taste.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home