Sunday, December 18, 2005

Progress


Just thought I'd let you all know that I started feeling the baby kick this weekend. I woke up yesterday morning (Saturday, December 17) at a little before 3AM to of course -- use the bathroom (this has gotten to be a regular activity at night now -- about every two hours in fact!). When I came back to bed, I was lying there and suddenly felt something like a thump on the right side of my belly. I've been waiting to feel the baby for weeks so I waited to see if I would feel anything else -- and I did! The baby kept kicking for about 10 minutes. I was so excited that I had to wake up Nelson to tell him. He was ecstatic as you can imagine -- being woken up at 3:05 by your lunatic wife saying that she can feel the baby -- he was asleep again about 15 seconds later. I, of course, was awake for the rest of the day! The baby kept moving all day and it was amazing to feel her kick (or "thump" more like it). Just thought you'd all like to know.

Also, here's an updated picture of me. Thought you would like to see how the baby is growing -- and me too! ;)

Until tomorrow's ultrasound...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home