Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Just a little more . . .

We had a great day yesterday with my cousin Katie and our college friend Ben stopped by too! Emily was awake ALL day and had a hard time falling asleep last night as she was overly tired. But she did finally fall asleep and woke up about every 3 hours -- not too bad! :)

She is such a joy and we enjoy having her with us! :) Nelson went back to work today and I'm home by myself and doing really well. My sister comes in tomorrow and I can't wait to have her meet her niece!

That's about it for now -- Until we take and post more pictures (which is about every 5 minutes) . . .

1 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, May 31, 2006, Blogger Ben Carpenter said...

What a cute baby. Who is that handsome man holding her? It was awesome spending the evening with you all the other night and thanks for the ribs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home