Monday, May 15, 2006

Latest Appointment

I managed to change my Wednesday appointment to today at 1:45 -- yeah!! Unfortunately, I had to meet with the not-so-nice doctor. But they did tell me that I'm still not dilated and that we could schedule inducing. It's scheduled for this Wednesday, May 17th at 6:30 AM at Aultman Hospital in Canton. This really isn't the way I had intended or imagined it would happen but at least it will all be finally over and we'll have our sweet little daugther. We're excited and scared but we know that God is in control and He'll take care of everything! :)

As requested by my sister Tracie, here is the latest "belly progression" shot -- it was taken this morning. I am looking forward to losing that -- let me tell you! :)

So, until Wednesday or Thursday (depending on how we're feeling) . . .

1 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, May 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yay!! Can't wait to see the little one!! Jenn you still look fabulous! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home