Sunday, May 14, 2006

It's Sunday and we're still waiting!


Yep, nothing happening yet! I had a load of contractions yesterday but nothing going on today. And let me tell you, we've tried everything! I've eaten more spicy and Mexican food in the last week than I have in the last month! We walked the President McKinley Monument (about 200 steps in all) a few times and then walked through the park for a while too. It seemed to prompt some movement & contractions yesterday but like I said, nothing today! Hopefully tomorrow?! :)

My best friend Laura was down this past week and my parents got here Thursday as well. It has been nice to have the additional company to help pass the time and not focus so much on the lack of contractions! :)

Also want to give all of you an update on the nursery. I changed my mind this past week and decided to decorate it afterall. Laura helped me re-paint the walls and make a mural around the room. It turned out exactly as I had imagined and it looks amazing with the crib!

My appointment is scheduled for Wednesday but I'm hoping to move it up so that we can maybe get somewhere with this baby of ours! So, until something else happens . . .

2 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, May 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your nursery is amazing!! i love the flowers, butterflies, and dragonflies.

amanda

 
At 5:17 PM, May 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you tried chinese food?

Jill and Nathan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home