Friday, May 26, 2006

Happy 4th Wedding Anniversary!


Yesterday was our 4th Wedding Anniversary and I have to say that it was not the most romantic -- but it was wonderful! Nelson took the day off of work and we just took care of Emily all day. She had her blood drawn to test her bilirubin count (it's going down but not very fast -- so they're having it tested again on Saturday morning) and I had an appointment at the doctor's as well. I haven't been healing as quickly as I should have been so they prescribed something to help. I'm already starting to feel better and moving around much more than before!

My parents left Wednesday afternoon and it was sad to see them go. We had a great time with them and they were a huge help to me and Emily! Thanks, Mom & Dad -- we love you! :)

Emily is doing really well. She's sleeping well at night (3-4 hour stints) and eating great too! She is absolutely adorable and we are loving just holding and taking care of her! Here are a few more pictures for ya'll to enjoy!

Until the next update . . .

1 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, May 26, 2006, Blogger kirsten said...

i am loving the updates!

she is just adorable!

we'd love to see you and meet her, but i am not sure how to swing that with three kids who would only want to find stuff to play with! we'll have to figure something out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home