Monday, June 05, 2006

Visitors


My sister has been here since last Wednesday and has been a huge help! We are having a great time just playing with Emily and trying to get her on a schedule. She has been eating and sleeping much better in the last few days and it has allowed us to have something resembling a real life. It has been very nice and we are all feeling much better! :)

My Aunt Faith and Cousin Christie came to visit this past weekend as well and we all had a great time together! As you can tell, they were quite smitten with her! Can anyone blame them? Look at her -- she's adorable! :)

Other than that, not much is going on. I'm feeling better every day (with the exception of a pinched nerve in my hip and back) and starting to feel like myself again!

Emily has another doctors appointment tomorrow morning and we are looking forward to seeing her progress in weight gain & development. Like I said earlier, she is eating much better in the last few days (less "snacking" per sae) and seems to be more alert as well. She is such a joy and we are loving this new addition to our family!

I'll try to post another blog tomorrow keeping you all updated on Emily's appointment. So, until then . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home