Thursday, March 23, 2006

32 Week Check-up


As some of you know, we have had a change in plans for our nursery bedding. My Aunt Faith and Mom are going to be making the quilt and bumper. The bedding I originally chose was never sent and I like the new bedding much better! Plus, it means a lot more to us having it made by family! :) Here are some fabric swatches:

Everything went well today at the check-up. The baby is growing (around 5 lbs now) and kicking all the time! We definitely aren't having a ballerina but more like a soccer player -- there is nothing gentle about her! :)

I am feeling fine but am getting excited about being close to the end! I'm starting to retain more fluids and swelling is more of an issue. But so far, nothing to be concerned about! My next appointment is in 3 weeks and I'm looking forward to not going to the clinic every week! :) We have our infant/child cpr class this weekend and we are looking forward to having a refresher course!

I'll keep giving you weekly updates on my condition, even though I won't be having any appointments. So, until next week . . .

1 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, March 23, 2006, Blogger Frank Davenport said...

Jen, I am so excited for you! How exciting to be so close to the end of a long wait for your new little one :) I love the fabric swatches!! That will be really cute!

and I say soccer all the way! :)

Lia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home