Wednesday, March 29, 2006

33 Week Update


Here is an updated picture of my belly. I feel like I'm getting bigger and bigger every day! Thought you guys might like to see how I'm looking! :)

This past week has been a little more draining than the ones before. We had a pretty busy weekend and as a result, I've been catching up on sleep this week. I'm starting to feel better but am definitely in need of some kind of daily nap!

The baby is kicking ALL the time now and is especially enjoying kicking my ribs. It's like there is an alien living inside my stomach sometimes with how she moves around! Other than that, not much has changed.

Nelson is working very diligently on the "rental house" and getting a lot accomplished! We're definitely making progress and looking forward to the day when it will be finished. I'll try to take some pictures and upload them for ya'll to see.

Well, that's about it for now. Until next week . . .

1 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, March 30, 2006, Blogger Becks & Lee said...

You're looking great! Not much longer now!! Ezra should be here tomorrow! And we are really excited to finally meet him. Another doctor from the same practice ordered an induction that will start tonight at midnight and will hopefully bring Ezra into the world sometime on Friday :o) Keep up on those naps! You are going to need them as your pregnancy continues! Take care! Love, Lee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home