Wednesday, April 05, 2006

34 Week Update

This past week has been a good one! I've gotten to talk to a lot of friends & family members and it has been so nice to keep in touch with everyone! :)

The baby is still kicking a lot and constantly bouncing off my rib cage. And she has routinely gotten the hiccups a few times everyday for the last several days. This poor little girl -- she has inherited the ability to hold onto those hiccups, just like her mama! :)

Nathan & Jill came up for a visit over the weekend and it was really nice to see them! Nelson & Nathan painted the exterior of the rental while Jill and I shopped for some much needed baby things -- and a great pair of shoes I stumbled upon! Some things won't change regardless of my pregnancy -- my love of shoes is one of those things! :)

Here is a picture of the quilt my Aunt Faith has made for the baby. The colors are cherry, sage, gold, blue and the butterfly material (the khaki looking color in the picture is actually the sage). It's beautiful, isn't it? :)

I have an appointment next Thursday and will let you know how that goes. I'm still feeling really good! The swelling seems to have plateaued and I'm sure the compression socks are helping a lot! I'm definitely more tired and can't live without those naps! :)

So, I guess that's about it for now. Until next week . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home