Thursday, April 13, 2006

36 Week Check-up

Today was my 36 Week Check-up. As of yesterday, if I go into labor, they won't stop me. Pretty scary thought but exciting too! The check-up went well and I'm going to start going in every week again until the baby decides to join us. Needless to say, we're getting pretty excited for that day to be here! The "newness" of being pregnant has worn off and the excitement of finally holding her is definitely starting to out-weigh the fears of the delivery itself -- which I suppose is a good thing. :)

Here are some new pictures of my belly and it's progression. I feel as large as a barge but at least it's only for 4 more weeks!!!

Hope you all have a blessed Easter!

Until next week . . .









3 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, April 13, 2006, Blogger Frank Davenport said...

How exciting Jen!!! We are so excited to see your new little one!!! You look fantastic!!!

Chris & Lia

 
At 5:23 PM, April 13, 2006, Blogger Becks & Lee said...

Yay!! It is getting so close now!! We will soon know the name you have picked for you little girl :O) How fun!! We will be praying for you as you are in the home stretch now!! Love, Lee, Jeff and Ezra

 
At 7:22 AM, April 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures! You look great! I wish I could see you in person and feel your big belly and feel her kick! :-) I can't wait to see my new little niece. I love you and the little one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home