Wednesday, May 03, 2006

39 Weeks and hopefully only 1 more to go!

Yep -- I'm ready for this baby to be here! I keep telling myself that she's going to be late and I should plan on seeing her around May 20th instead of May 10th -- but it's so hard to do that!

We met with yet another doctor this morning. She was very pleasant and much better than last week's doctor! She said the heartbeat was strong but she couldn't tell if the baby's head was down or up, so she quickly did another ultrasound to be sure. The head is still down and everything looks to be ok. The baby has still not dropped and my contractions are getting stronger and more often -- although not very consistent. So, I'm scheduled to come back again next Wednesday assuming I don't go before then -- keep your fingers crossed!! :)

Other than that, not much is going on here. Nelson is working at the rental every spare chance he gets and we're hoping to maybe start painting the interior this weekend -- and when I say "we" I mean Nelson -- because I'm obviously not able to do too much over there anymore! But it is coming along.

We are still adjusting to the new car. Nelson is missing his diesel and manual engine but we have so much more room in the Altima -- it's quite amazing! It will be nice once the baby is here not to worry about fitting the stroller and 2+ bags of groceries in the trunk -- that would have been a tight fit in the Jetta. I think it will be a good car for us! :)

Well, that's about it. Hope you're all doing well and I'll keep you posted if anything happens -- and if nothing does happen, I'll give you another update next week . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home